This is to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of June 30, 2003 ("Rules for the safeguard of personal data") protects individuals and others with regard to the possession and use of personal data.
In compliance with the above-mentioned law, your data will be used respecting the principles of correctness, legality and transparency, safeguarding your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to art. 13 of Leg.Decr. no.196/2003, therefore, we communicate the following information:
The data provided by you will be used in the performance of our booking services, to respond to requests of information or availability or to newsletter services via our website www.relaisuffizi.it (Relais Uffizi).
The data will be handled by our computer system.
Your data is necessary because without it we cannot make reservations for you, reply to requests of availability, submit the newsletter or provide other information. Refusal to communicate your data will therefore make it impossible to fulfill the contract or process the request.
Your data will be communicated exclusively to the offices assigned to prepare the reservation contract or process your request. No other use will be made of your data.
The organization in charge of handling your data is:
Hotel Relais Uffizi
Chiasso de' Baroncelli
Chiasso del Buco, 16 50122 Firenze - Italy
P.Iva. 04858850482 - REA: FI 493524
Tel. +39 055-26.76.239+39 055-26.76.239
Fax +39 055-26.57.909
At any time, you may exercise your rights towards the organization in charge of handling your data, pursuant to art. 7 of Leg.Decr. 196/2003, which for your convenience we print in full here below:
Legislativ Decree no.196/2003
Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him or her, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form.
The interested party has the right to be informed:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purpose and manner of their use;
- of the logic applied to handling with electronic means;
- of the identity of the organization and person responsible for handling personal data pursuant to article 5, clause 2;
- of the persons or categories of persons to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may come into possession of them as designated agents in the territory of the country, their management or employees.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
updates, correction or, when interested, completion of the data;
- deletion, their transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data handled in violation of the law, including any not essential for the purpose for which they were given or subsequently used;
- confirmation that the operations described in a) and b) above have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or given, unless compliance with this rule is found to be impossible or would necessitate the use of means clearly disproportionate to the right safeguarded.
The interested party may refuse, wholly or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to allow use of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose for which they were collected;
- to allow the use of personal data for the purpose of distributing advertising material or direct sales or for market surveys or trade communications.
Cookies are used on our website to give users a better browsing service and experience.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from the website to the terminal of the party concerned (usually the browser), where they are stored before being referred back to the website upon the same user's next visit. A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from your hard drive, pass on computer viruses or capture email addresses. Each cookie is unique to the user's web browser.
What cookies do we use?
Technical session cookies
The cookies used on the website http://www.relaisuffizi.it, https://www.blastnessbooking.com are used for computer technology authentication or to monitor sessions, and to store specific technical information regarding the users that access the server of Blastness, the website maintenance and hotel booking service provider.
Pursuant to Article 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code (in the formulation in force after the entry into force of legislative decree 69 / 2012), "technical" cookies can be used even in the absence of consent.
For maximum transparency, below we provide a number of technical cookies and specific cases of activity on the website:
• Cookies implanted in the user/contracting party's terminal directly (that will not be used for other purposes) such as session cookies used for on-line booking on the website, authentication or customisation cookies (for example, the choice of the browsing language); these cookies remain active only for the duration of the session.
• Cookies used to statistically analyse accesses/site visits (the so-called "analytic" cookies) that are exclusively used for statistical purposes (not for profiling or marketing) and to collect aggregate information without the possibility of tracing back to the identification of the individual user. In these cases, since current legislation requires that, when using analytic cookies, the user is given clear and adequate instructions to easily oppose implementation of such (including any mechanisms to make the cookies anonymous), we give instructions on how to disabled installed cookies below. The duration of analytic technical cookies is 30 minutes.
How to modify settings on the cookies
Most browsers allow to clear cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Therefore, to remove cookies we encourage you to follow the instructions on the pages of the various browsers:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
What happens if the cookies are disabled?
Nevertheless, if you block or erase cookies, it may not be possible to reset previously specified preferences or customised settings, and our capacity to customize the user experience will be limited.
The English version of the Italian law Leg.Decr. no.196/2003 is reported here only with a descriptive purpose. For any legal aspect, the official text is the Italian one.